Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rock on!


First of all, a subtle petition to Blogger.com:

BRING BACK LUCIDA GRANDE!

Thank you.

So anyway, it’s obviously been quite a while since I (Daddy) last posted, here. First I was in Kentucky, then I was in California, and then I was supposed to be in Georgia. And of course, because of the nature of the Internet, that’s absolutely no excuse. But I thought I’d at least upload this picture of the kids, rocking out. How cute is that?

Since my last post, we’ve had a visit from the kids’ uncle Eddie and his family, a visit from Leah’s birthdad, Danny, and his mother and sister, and are now preparing to head out to New Jersey to visit Daddy’s family, plus the kids’ uncle Ben and his family (who recently moved there, as well).

I’ll probably fill everybody in on the last month (or some of it, at least), a bit later, but for right now, just know that I haven’t abandoned the blog. I’m still here, rocking on, just like my kids. :-)

Oh and by the way: you can also check out my own, new blog, The Empty Soda Can. It’s frigoriffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment