Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Innocent Misunderstanding


Just a quick post before bed: I had just gotten the kids out of the tub, this evening, when David said he wanted Mommy (who was in another room, reading). This led to the following brief conversation:

“Mommy?”

“Yes?”

“The children are requesting your presence!”

“Okay!”

I then walked into David’s room to find Leah, wide-eyed and visibly excited. She looked up at me and repeated expectantly: “Presents⁈”

Poor kid…. Only three years old and already getting burned by homophones.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff and Anna! I LOVE your blog! I just wanted you to know that I did post your family pic with a link to your adoption profile on my blog today telling people to check you out. http://growingupsara.blogspot.com
    I thought you would get a kick out of it. You never know! Also, I added your blog to my list of blogs. I hope that is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete