Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Quotables


David and Leah say something hilarious (at least in our opinion) almost daily. Here are some of their recent quotables.

David (as seen at right): “I’m an armadillo!”

David: “The Holy Ghost isn't in the car.” (This was sung over and over on our way to an appointment)

Leah: “I can only do big jumps on Wednesdays.”

Leah: “I can only open the bathroom door by myself once a day.”

David: “Leah, there's a barking spider on you!” (This was quickly followed by sound effects, and, no, not the kind you're thinking of. Apparently, barking spiders say “Eeeeeeeeee, bark, bark!”)

David: “Jesus put a lollipop in my throat and it went down the drain. Now it's in my belly.” (his explanation for what made him choke)

Leah: “Uh-oh! It looks like the Holy Ghost is playing on our swings again.” (the wind was blowing them around)

David: “Mr. Birdfeather!” (This was the one and only peep we heard from him on the baby monitor all evening. It was spoken in a British accent, and accents always make things funnier!)

Leah: “I'm only doing the windows, the floor, and the roof!” (said while trying to stall bedtime and convince daddy to help her build a Lego house)

Leah: “I hope my doll's hair doesn't look too dorky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment